• bitcoinBitcoin (BTC) $ 51,552.00 1.18%
  • ethereumEthereum (ETH) $ 2,941.98 1.86%
  • tetherTether (USDT) $ 0.999574 0.04%
  • solanaSolana (SOL) $ 103.65 3.88%
  • xrpXRP (XRP) $ 0.544712 2.27%
  • usd-coinUSDC (USDC) $ 0.999660 0.01%
  • cardanoCardano (ADA) $ 0.591655 3.29%
  • avalanche-2Avalanche (AVAX) $ 37.40 2.32%
  • dogecoinDogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.084189 1.65%
  • chainlinkChainlink (LINK) $ 18.37 4.02%
  • polkadotPolkadot (DOT) $ 7.41 2.87%
  • wrapped-bitcoinWrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 51,512.00 1.19%
  • shiba-inuShiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000010 2.47%
  • uniswapUniswap (UNI) $ 7.39 1.53%
  • bitcoin-cashBitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 262.27 0.95%
  • litecoinLitecoin (LTC) $ 68.64 0.89%
  • terra-lunaTerra Luna Classic (LUNC) $ 0.000122 1.15%
  • binance-usdBUSD (BUSD) $ 1.00 0.34%

INTRODUCTION

For those active in crypto communities especially on Twitter, Telegram, and Reddit, you must have heard about SUI because of how much it has been trending all over the crypto side of social media.

One of the reasons why it has been making a lot of waves across the crypto community is because the project brings something new to the space as well as gives airdrops to the community.

As you are reading this, several projects are being developed on the SUI chain and we might see it outperform its predecessors like the Aptos network. People familiar with the SUI network will be required to help build these projects, hence it will be a good idea for developers to look into how they can get into it.

SUI according to ICO Drops is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain (DPoS layer 1 blockchain) designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build experiences that cater to the next billion users in web3. The token is built on ERC-20. It has been dubbed as the next “Ethereum Killer.”

The token has been designed to be fast to enable the execution of smart contracts within a very short duration of time.  It hopes to rival other tokens with fast transaction speeds like Solana, Cardano, and NEO.

Perhaps one of the coolest things about this project is its attempt to make signing requests easy to understand by making them human-readable so you know exactly what you are signing.

SUI will also bring something new to the NFT space through increased utilities on the chain.

STAKING DETAILS

  • Staking Duration: 2 Days (May 1st, 2023 at 00:00 UTC and ending on May 2nd, 2023 at 23:59 UTC)
  • Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 SUI 
  • Launchpool Token Rewards: 40,000,000 (0.4% of total token supply)
  • Initial Circulating Supply: 528,273,717 (5.28% of the total token supply)

HOW TO STAKE BNB AND TUSD TO FARM SUI

SUI is the 33rd project to be launched on the Binance Launchpool. Binance has announced that users will be able to stake BNB and TUSD to get SUI tokens (farm).

Here are some requirements to fulfill before you can participate in this launch pool:

  1. You must have a Binance account (if you don’t have one, create one, it is free)
  2. You must have either TUSD or BNB in your wallet

These are the major requirements for you to participate in this Binance launch pool for SUI.

The next step is to go to the official SUI launch pool link here and stake either BNB or TUSD. There are buttons dedicated to each of the tokens you can stake on the page.

REWARDS:  The BNB and TUSD pools are offering a total reward of 40,000,000 SUI tokens. The BNB pool takes the lion’s share, contributing 80% of the total reward or a whopping 32,000,000 SUI tokens. Meanwhile, the TUSD pool contributes the remaining 20% of the total reward or 8,000,000 SUI tokens.

WHAT NEXT

SUI may be listed on Binance if it meets the requirements after the launch pool. This means that you will have SUI tokens available to you on Binance that you can transfer to your wallet for zero maker fees. More trading pairs will then be made available to SUI to be traded on.

An announcement will be made by Binance if they decide to list SUI on their platform.

Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. Always DYOR.

Share